Modern Living Room Wall Mount With Storage Inspiration
If you prefer a contemporary look to your living room, then storage furniture with a clean uncomplicated line is essential. Wall mounted units are a good option to maximize on floor space too. When selecting wall-hung pieces, modular designs are versatile and allow for multiple arrangements in segmented storage :
- Modular unit combinations are limited only by your imagination, elongated units can undulate across a wall, be a tall straight locker shape, or even turned on their side as a long horizontal line. You could change them around each time you change your décor!
- Contrasting matt and gloss and gloss finishes can be equally effective in adding interest to a singular piece, and gives a more subtle look when selected in similar tones.
- Multiple shaped units can be grouped together to provide many different storage options on one wall of a room.
- Clashing block colors make a great display case for knick-knacks or a home library of books. Add a small wall-mounted unit nearby to use as a handy study area or occasional desk.
- When selecting plainer furniture pieces, try jazzing up the look by mounting them onto a colorful feature wall. The units will break up the color and prevent it from appearing too overwhelming, so go bold.
- There really are no rules when it comes to creating a loose layout, though lining up the left and right edges does keep things looking neat and tidy.